An Endless Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Endless Escape

An Unofficial Guild of Friends

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karysah is returned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xilo
Admin
Admin
Xilo

Karysah is returned Empty
PostSubject: Karysah is returned   Karysah is returned Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:50 pm

WOO HOO!
After a long chat with the guy that stole Kary's account... and a little help from Avamay and Nina... we got Hazzo/Upgrades to give me the account password back. He still claims innocence... saying a friend of his got the password through the proxy he uses... but honestly i don't care. He seems to wanna win back his honor.

We'll see how it turns out.

Point of the matter is that we got Karysah back and all seems good again.

~Xilo~
king
Back to top Go down
https://xiloscientza.forumotion.com
hummmm
hummmm

PostSubject: Re: Karysah is returned   Karysah is returned Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:17 pm

im so glad. and hopefully this will make kary the strongers person i no.. i no how loseing an acc makes ppl feal ofter all i had to live with matt when he did it with his lvl 21 i felt for kary big time and im soo glad she has it back. well done xilo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkgreeb
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Karysah is returned   Karysah is returned Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:10 am

Yep, and it'd thanks to Ava and Nina (Who did help in a way), Xilo and Fox helped when I couldn't either, althought I was the one who went to Ava.

But I am glad Kary got it back, it does show you don't nesscarily need to know Vult to get a friend's account back. You just need the right people and the right friends/husband (Xilo of course).

Oh and Vodka, if you need help getting out of the maze, pm Kary okay.
Back to top Go down
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

PostSubject: Re: Karysah is returned   Karysah is returned Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:33 am

Thank you guys! Xilo <33333 And all of you helped just by being supportive of me and trying to help me through all of this. ^^ I am very happy now! YAY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karysah is returned   Karysah is returned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karysah is returned
Page 1 of 1