An Endless Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Endless Escape

An Unofficial Guild of Friends

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karysah is gone. I messed up bad.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

Karysah is gone. I messed up bad. Empty
PostSubject: Karysah is gone. I messed up bad.   Karysah is gone. I messed up bad. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:34 am

I am ashamed and embarassed. Bouncing from denial, to tears, to wanting to throw up. Anger will probably show up too. I messed up. I trusted someone. The wrong someone.

Hazzo/Upgrades/Xzappax (That last one MAY be his friend's acc, but he has definitely access to it and has hung with me while on it.)

He lured me in and I fell for it. Unlike the typical con of simply trying to win me over with my own greed or scam me with the usual tactics, Hazzo/Upgrades/Xxappaz is purely an opportunist.

He plays people like pawns in his own twisted game. He didn't try to make a situation where he could gain my account. He simply bid his time, paid complimnts, was overly helpful at times, charming, thoughtful sounding, acted like he actually cared about me and others, and waited for the opportunity to strike. He's clever, but uncaring. Oh, but he can make pretty much anyone believe he DOES care. That's whats so lethal about this guy.

He's good at what he does. I think he enjoys playing with people and the challenge of trying to win their trust over time. Unlike the ones who are only out for your gold and items, he enjoys the chase and the catch. The cruelty of using someone's feelings against them rather than bother to really bond with anyone.

He told me he knew how to glitch lens for truth quest and he would help me. He said not that he didn't trust me with his knobby but that he didn't trust I would know how to do the glitch right. So that he supposedly feared losing his knob staff. Who was I to argue? I couldn't very well ask him to hand it over to me and trust myself to be positive I wouldn't accidentally lose it trying to get a lens. I would have felt horrible if I messed up and lost him his knob staff.

Ortiur told me he didn't think it was a good idea, but I dismissed it, sure that I could trust Hazzo. Even Darkthorne who came to serf with Hazzo and I (Ortiur showed up later while Hazzo was on my account), offered to do the glitch for me. But it was Hazzo's staff and although I would trust Darkthorne because he is Xilo's brother, I would feel responsible if he had messed up and lost Hazzo's staff as well.

So I handed my account and password over to Hazzo on a silver platter. It's just gone.

He was quick to change the password and kept making out that he was still innocent. He refused to admit changing it. He kept saying things while I was on an alt PMing him, like,"Maybe you typed it in wrong." and that he didn't even know how to change pws. He likes to pretend he's innocent and he's good at it. Too good.

He kept logging when I tried to beg him for my account back and then finally didn't come back at all. I love to think he has a tiny bit of conscience but the odds are he was just annoyed and wanting me to go away.

He even tried to scam my friends. He didn't want me to tell Darkthorne that he wasn't me. He told me he was just playing with him and wanted to get his Saw just to scare him for a bit. But I didn't like that even for a joke and made sure Darkthorne knew Karysah wasn't me. He then tried to get me to tell him my husband's real name. At that point I knew he was up to no good even though a part of me still hoped he was only being a mean practical joker. But obviously he was hoping he could PM Xilo and act like he was me to try to scam him as well.

Opportunistic bastard.

He scrolled out away from Darkthorne and Ortiur (Who had showed up there at serf's by that time), using a scroll of void I had, had in my inventory. He refused to even admit to having done anything wrong. I tried logging into my account probably 20 times, using even old pws that I knew I hadn't used for that account. Nothing worked. It's gone. And the rest is history.

All those months, days, hours, for nothing. Gone. Even my marriage to Xilo, hazzo/upgrades/xzappax stole from me.

I see Ortiur and Babyvodka have posted and I have glanced at it, but will have to read it more thouroughly and respond later. I just know it will make me cry and I don't want to cry more right now. I need to smile for my mom. But I will say, both Ortiur and Exnfox have offered to try to help get my account back. I don't know that, that is even possible. I do have chat logs I can use to prove I'm Karysah. Who else would have lots of Endless logs with me in them all over the place in every chat? And I have screenies (Not of being scammed) but enough to prove that I'm Karysah...Or I was. If that would help anything. But don't beat yourselves up. It is more than likely a lost cause because I'm not some well known person like Avamay is, that would make people want to help me. But thank you for the thoughts anyway!

I can't see being motivated enough to start over again. I know endless is just a game and when I get older probably won't be a big deal to me at all. But right now it's been a part of my life. I'm too upset. I have to smile and pretend all is well cause it's my mom's birthday. But I've lost a piece of myself. I'm so sorry I screwed up so bad.

Kary
Back to top Go down
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Karysah is gone. I messed up bad.   Karysah is gone. I messed up bad. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:23 am

Kary...I keep thinking was my fault, I should have done more to convince you to not go with it, I mean after a bit I even considered asking Hazzo to help me with getting the Knob Staff/Lens, I feel part of it is my fault.

And you won't have to start over alone Kary, I am here. We all are. And we have all screwed up badly in our lives, I trust people too easily as well which has taken some things from me.

Apparently, Hazzo told Ava he didn't take your account and thinks you scammed him but I know it isn't true, and I am going to show Ava/Nezlo this post so they know.

And much as I want to talk to you right now, you are right, you need to put a smile for your mum's birthday, keep making people happy Kary, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

PostSubject: Re: Karysah is gone. I messed up bad.   Karysah is gone. I messed up bad. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:25 am

Ortiur wrote:
Kary...I keep thinking was my fault, I should have done more to convince you to not go with it, I mean after a bit I even considered asking Hazzo to help me with getting the Knob Staff/Lens, I feel part of it is my fault.

And you won't have to start over alone Kary, I am here. We all are. And we have all screwed up badly in our lives, I trust people too easily as well which has taken some things from me.

Apparently, Hazzo told Ava he didn't take your account and thinks you scammed him but I know it isn't true, and I am going to show Ava/Nezlo this post so they know.

And much as I want to talk to you right now, you are right, you need to put a smile for your mum's birthday, keep making people happy Kary, no matter what.

Thank you, Orti. It wasn't your fault at all. And yeah, he has been telling me that he thought I scammed him out of his knob staff. We all know that's not true. He didn't once concern himself with thinking I did that since he was too busy scamming me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karysah is gone. I messed up bad.   Karysah is gone. I messed up bad. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karysah is gone. I messed up bad.
Page 1 of 1