An Endless Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Endless Escape

An Unofficial Guild of Friends

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visit my blog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

Visit my blog Empty
PostSubject: Visit my blog   Visit my blog Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:23 pm

Hey guys, I created a new blog a few days ago, here is the link www.ortiur.blogspot.com

I would really appricate it if you guys posted a few comments in their;) Oh Vodka, I also did what you did before and made a Lizzy swarm;) (As you posted in the gallery)

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hummmm
hummmm

Visit my blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit my blog   Visit my blog Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:39 pm

wooo lol it wernt me it was emp so i could kill them because i couldent be botherd to walk around or something.. lol hes a good friend WHEN and if he ancers his emails and if kattzz has left him alone Razz

Sad Sad i cant go to ur blog i just get a 404 ERROR and then nothing. No No

would lovee to see it tho bounce bounce i love diffrent things to look at and people opinions..

monkey monkey hope you get it fixed very soon pig pig

Loves you guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/darkgreeb
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

Visit my blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit my blog   Visit my blog Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:53 pm

Okay tjhat's weird, the link doesn't work but I click on my address bar and go down and click on it it goes to the blog, weird.

Go to Nezlo's blog and then click on tjhe side that says other blogs, I am in that list. (Nezlo.blogspot.com) but type it in your address bar or type my blog address and see if it works then,
Back to top Go down
Karysah
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin
Karysah

Visit my blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit my blog   Visit my blog Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:38 am

Ortiur wrote:
Okay tjhat's weird, the link doesn't work but I click on my address bar and go down and click on it it goes to the blog, weird.

Go to Nezlo's blog and then click on tjhe side that says other blogs, I am in that list. (Nezlo.blogspot.com) but type it in your address bar or type my blog address and see if it works then,

There's a typo in the link. You have . in wrong place: .com./ in the link.

Just take it out and it will work
Back to top Go down
Ortiur
Beginner
Beginner

Visit my blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit my blog   Visit my blog Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:53 am

Ah lol, I didn't see that. Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visit my blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visit my blog   Visit my blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visit my blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
An Endless Escape :: All Things Endless :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: